Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Supplements

I got Syntha-6 from iHerb this month and it has to be one of the best tasting protein supplements I have ever tasted. I got the cookies and cream flavour and it taste exactly how it sounds, it even had cookie bits in it! I had some trouble mixing it, the powder tends to clump too easily and I end up chewing my shake.

I also got N.O.-Xplode which is a pre-workout supplement. You drink N.O.-Xplode just before a work out, and it gives you a major boost in energy, focus, blood flow, muscle pumps and overall intensity. The flavour I got was fruit punch and the taste wasn't too pleasant, it reminds me of cough medicine. Mixing got annoying, it froths a lot and then becomes impossible to drink. 

Next to try on the list:
  • Jack3D
  • Beta-Alanine

No comments:

Post a Comment