Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Blog

So this year I’ve decided to take up weight lifting as new hobby. Why? I don’t know. Maybe for a new look or to impress girls?! I’ve been called skinny my entire life and it really never bothered me until now, so that’s probably the reason why. I spend most of my time behind the computer. I’m not a very active person and I’m tall and skinny. Oh, I’m also very lazy!
My goal is to gain as much muscle as I can and sit between 70-85kgs (154-187lbs), looking lean and ripped by the end of the year. I don’t want to bulk up that much, but I do want to get bigger. I currently weigh approximately 58-60kgs (127-132lbs). All of this sounds like a joke. But you have to think big! This is going to be really tough for me, but if you set your mind to it anything is possible.
I have some weaknesses that may slow me down from reaching my goals; like my asthma and heart murmur, but I can tell you that it’s going to take more than that to stop me. Only patience, determination and motivation will bring me through.
Stats:
  •  58-60kgs (127-132lbs) 
  •  178-180cm (5’8-5’9”) tall
Goals:
  • Gain as much muscle
  • Weigh at least 70-85kgs (154-187lbs)
Sorry if my post was boring, I usually don’t post blogs or personal stuff. Also, check out Hanh Champion and Ice1cube on YouTube, these guys are great motivators!

No comments:

Post a Comment